Re: boot fails on Table SSDT at 0x...

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 23:49:32 +0100
> Thanks for the Q. John,
> It hangs.
> I'm refining down which line of the custom config triggers the hang
> & will post when Ive found it.

Sorry, after lots of kernel variants & reboots I failed to get it
to hang on boot.  Eventually with same src/ I reverted to original
bad config. Even that wouldn't hang on boot, so I've given up ! :-/

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix Sys Eng Consultant Munich
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.