Just a pair of no-urgency questions...

From: Jeffrey Bouquet <jbtakk_at_iherebuywisely.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 04:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
I check freshports.org and freshsource.org daily,  so I can read new features, UPDATING etc
without svn usage, and would have been maybe dealt problematic buildworlds etc without such.
Additionally, I learn the bits and pieces of developer skills, very slowly.
Not a developer here, ever, but for others and here convenience....
1...   could freshports.org and freshsource.org be officially part of FreeBSD so their continued
existence is assured as the OS progresses?
2...  [the reason primary for this email]  It would be less distracting if while I browsed the
pages, a bar [set by cookies, probably] in a unique color, would notify me if I had read the
subsequent text, like a forum ' the posts by here are not net' line, and would save
time daily.  Can that be easily backported to each of the two sites???  I'd even value that
to be an annual fee product I would pay for...
Not a webcoder, obviously...  out of time.

Thanks.