buildworld fails while building static clang library

From: Aijaz Baig <aijazbaig1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 09:30:45 +0530
I am trying to buildworld and it works well for quite some time until it
tries to build the static version of the clang library where it fails. The
error it spits is:

Killed
*** [all_subdir_lib/clang/libclang] Error code 137

make[5]: stopped in /usr/src/lib/clang
1 error

make[5]: stopped in /usr/src/lib/clang
*** [all_subdir_lib/clang] Error code 2

make[4]: stopped in /usr/src/lib
1 error

make[4]: stopped in /usr/src/lib
*** [lib__L] Error code 2

make[3]: stopped in /usr/src
1 error

make[3]: stopped in /usr/src
*** [libraries] Error code 2

make[2]: stopped in /usr/src
1 error

make[2]: stopped in /usr/src
*** [_libraries] Error code 2

make[1]: stopped in /usr/src
1 error

make[1]: stopped in /usr/src
*** [buildworld] Error code 2

make: stopped in /usr/src

make: stopped in /usr/src

The number of files that are passed to the archiver are too many to list
here. Here's the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/3ifFWVdA .

Also my MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX is pointing to an NFS share. The reason I am doing
so is that I want to create a complete sysroot so I can then use the
resulting gdb from it to debug the kernel and the KLDs on this system. That
NFS share lies on the machine which will be used to debug this one. Since
(I've read that) GDB uses a mechanism similar to libraries when debugging
loaded modules, I assume I need to first create the 'world' for this
machine on the NFS mount and then use the gdb inside to load symbols files
for the KLDs. If this is incorrect or if I am going for an overkill with
'buildworld' please sugggest an optimum way

--

Best Regards,
Aijaz Baig