Re: GPTZFSBOOT in Current r326622 has problems

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 17:21:55 -0500
Warner Losh [imp_at_bsdimp.com] wrote:
> I've been *VERY* busy between then and now cleaning up the boot loader
> "accumulated technical debt". Alas, sounds like I've broken something. So I
> think it's a binary search: I'd start with 326370 as the pivot and 326500 /
> 326250 as the next steps if it succeeds / fails.

Warren:

I reverted my system to r326370 and it booted normally.  It looks like
something broke after that revision.  I'll cue up another buildworld
after updating the system to r326500.

I received a couple of suggestions to take a picture and post my
console screen of the BTX fault.  My camera battery has died and is on
the charger for a while.  I'll build r326500 and post a picture if it
shows the same BTX issue.

Tom

--
Public Keys: