Re: ISO image: where is the CLANG compiler?

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:12:24 +0100
El día Thursday, January 19, 2017 a las 10:16:46AM +0100, O. Hartmann escribió:

> I created images on CURRENT of my own - they all lack in the ability of having
> the necessary tools aboard. So I consider every image useless for rescue
> operations except, maybe, the DVD image - but this one is not provided anymore.
> For what reason? Time? Accepted. Space/disk usage? Well, welcome back in the
> stoneage of computer technology ...

No. The process I'm using to create an image for an USB stick leads to a
complete system from which you can even, after booting it, 'make install...'
to another system mounted on /mnt to the booted USB stick. You can even
enrich the USB stick with 'pkg install ...' up to a complete running KDE
desktop system, all running from the USB stick, to test, for example, a
new hardware if it fits your needs. The stick must be of some 16
marketing-GB, or bigger.

This has nothing todo with stoneage, but is just a matter of preparing
something for your needs. Again, let me know if you need this guide.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru_at_unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wo ist der antiimperialistische Schutzwall, wenn man ihn braucht? US-Panzertransport durch ex-DDR"