Ports still broken by ino64?

From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6722_at_twc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 23:12:04 +0000
I remember some ports on FreeBSD-current were rendered nonbuildable by the introduction of 64-bit inodes (ino64).

What is the progress on resolving those snags?

I haven't heard anything recently and was unable to find anything on wiki.freebsd.org.

So how do I know the current status?

I am particularly concerned with gcc5-aux and gcc6-aux which should be of concern because ports-mgmt/synth requires gcc6-aux as a dependency.

There was never a BROKEN in any of these ports' Makefile.

Tom