Re: input/output error _at_boot

From: Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 16:16:02 +0100
On 03/05/17 16:04, Roberto Rodriguez Jr wrote:
> I installed the latest snapshot and when I checked out the latest Source
> yesterday evening I rebuilt world and kernel installed kernel rebooted
> installed World follow every step in the handbook and I continue to have an
> input output error at boot time I can't attach a picture at the moment or
> any text about the error cuz I cannot proceed after the boot screen under
> UEFI.. I get a ? prompt

I am unable to help you about this, I'm not an expert about UEFI, but
anyone able to will need some more information.

You should at least state make and model of your Mother board and CPU,
kind of disks attached, type make and model of controller. If it is a
branded box, make and model of the box could suffice.

--
Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>