make.conf

From: Roberto Rodriguez Jr <rob.rodz.jr9_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 23:34:00 -0500
Good evening gentlemen or good morning I would like to know what kind of
settings you would like us testers to have in our configuration. For
example I simply establish a CPU type just for basic assembly optimization
but what other settings would you recommend to set so that when we
recompile and build world we have the environment you would like us to
test. Where the definition of testing could be: we install packages and
execute X11 environment and try to connect to the internet and run all
kinds of different applications so that end users also can have the same
experience and understand that the system is cohesive.
?
too much?