Re: process killed: text file modification

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:39:00 +0000
Try whatever you like. However, if the case that failed before doesn't fail now,
I'd call the test a success.

Thanks, rick
ps: It looks like Kostik is going to work on converting the NFS vop_putpages() to
      using the buffer cache. However, if this isn't ready for head/current by mid-April,
      I will commit this patch to help fix things in the meantime.