Ssh.. can we please have HPN back?

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 10:28:13 +0800
So after stripping out the HPN version of ssh from our product becasue
"it was no longer needed" we dicovered that we were premature in doing so.
Apparently ssh still really needs HPN to get any throughput at all when
there are latencies involved.

For example, with HPN we get 13MB/sec between the Azure US west
Data center and the Azure East data center.But the standard ssh in 10.3
(with HPN stripped out) can barely manage 2MB/sec transfers.

I did ask at the time whether it was proved that the new ssh didn't
require the HPN changes,
and was assured, "no" but it would appear that the picture isn't as clear.
tht seems silly to have to import the port when we have what would
otherwise be a
perfectly good ssh as part of hte system, and it's really annoying
having to specify
/usr/local/bin/scp  or /usr/local/bin/ssh in every script.

So can we please have the latest version of the HPN changes back in
the default system please?
It seem rather odd that the upstream openssh has had this problem for
SO LONG and not fixed it.

Julian