Newbie q [repost]

From: Jeffrey Bouquet <jbtakk_at_iherebuywisely.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 05:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
I've a uname-a : STABLE-11 that svn's to 12-HEAD  and will not buildworld despite
'make cleanworld ' and '/bin/rm -rf /usr/obj/usr'  both...  and src.conf and
make.conf removed from /etc.
libmap.conf problem?
unpack base.txz etc how?
pkg of base ready somewhat and a how to ?
wait out v12 and v13 is HEAD ?
remove disk, new install and copy over .rc [etc] from old system?
No urgency but has been ongoing for over a year maybe even over two years.

J  Bouquet   [ bsd 2004  january, full desktop with initial 2004 files still throughout filesystem ]
                     [ the above system not the one in the line above but this email can answer both
                        as I cannot easily risk the latter loss of f(), nvidia drivers etc. ]