RE: cve-2017-13077 - WPA2 security vulni

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:30:13 -0700
I had no problems last night. It associated with one of my netgear APs. I used /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf.

I am running head and all my ports are built on head (most poudeiere and a few by hand).

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard. Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert_at_cschubert.com> or <cy_at_freebsd.org>