Re: pfind_locked(pid) fails when in a jail?

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:26:48 +0000
Mateusz Guzik wrote:
[lots of stuff snipped]
> I proposed registration of per-process callbacks, not filtering.
> The code would just walk the list/table/whatever and call everything on
> it - they asked for it.
Yep, this would work for the NFSv4 client.
Way back when, all I did in OpenBSD was add a function pointer to "struct proc"
that was normally NULL, but set to a function in the NFS client when an NFSv4
Open was done for the process.

I suspect you'd want something like a linked list, so that multiple "users" could register callback functions upon exit or ...

rick