Re: drm / drm2 removal in 12

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 20:08:32 +0200
blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com> writes:
> True on both points my tone is just a reflection of attitudes of the
> individuals that I am currently addressing.

Well, congratulations on alienating absolutely everybody you have
interacted with on this topic.

> Some people enjoy making contributions w/o waving a banner constantly
> wanting acknowledgement, a pat on the head and good job from everyone.

The only person I see constantly craving attention and validation from
others here is you.

> How far will core FreeBSD bend over backwards to accommodate these
> devs.

The core team does not decide what goes into the tree or not.  The
developers do.

> This is the beauty of an open source project, we bring the best to the
> table, [...]

Who exactly is “we” here?  You are not a member of the project, you do
not speak for the project, and after seeing how you treat our fellow
developers, our friends, most of us want nothing to do with you.  If
can't live with that, I'm sure you can figure out how to install Linux.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no