Re: drm / drm2 removal in 12

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:01:25 -0600
For those wondering at what's going on with this, I've shared the following
with the developers_at_ mailing list. I thought I'd share it here to fight the
misinformation that's swirling about. We don't have all the answers yet,
and I'm working on it with others in the community to get the best outcome
possible. We have to look at all the options and consider all the angles
because this is a complicated and nuanced problems and 'simple' solutions
are apt to create more problems than they solve.

Warner