Re: drm / drm2 removal in 12

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 20:39:47 +0200
blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com> writes:
> Hans Petter Selasky <hps_at_selasky.org> writes:
> > Are you here to try to stir a conflict?  If so that is not
> > appreciated.
> Hans, you of all people should know that's not true.

And yet here we are.

You have made it perfectly clear that you are not interested in an
honest discussion.  Your entire strategy is to wear people down until
they either leave or agree with you just to shut you up.  Like Hans
Petter says, it is not appreciated.

You clearly believe that you know better than anyone else how this
should be handled, so instead of telling us, I suggest you just go do
it.  It only takes seconds to fork the FreeBSD mirror on Github, and a
few minutes to clone it onto your machine.  We look forward to hearing
from you again when you have everything working perfectly and seamlessly
out of the box for everybody on any equipment.  I'm sure that Johannes,
Niclas, Warner and others with a century of combined experience will be
thrilled to see you succeed where they, by your account, have failed.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no