Re: Since last week (today) current on my Ryzen box is unstable

From: Andriy Gapon <avg_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:15:24 +0200
On 18/02/2018 15:26, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:
> My only point is that it is a performance improvement. IMHO that's enough :)

I don't think that passing an invalid argument to a documented KPI is "enough"
for any optimization.

> If you can't suggest a more elegant way of doing that improvement, then all
> I can suggest is to document it and add its support to ZFS.

In return I can only suggest that (1) you run your suggestion by arch_at_ -- unless
that's already been done and you can point me to the discussion,  (2) document
it and (3) double-check that all implementations confirm to it.

--
Andriy Gapon