Copying to a new computer

From: _at_lbutlr <kremels_at_kreme.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:12:10 -0700
I am replacing an old machine with a newer machine and I want to be sure I can move the shell users to the new machine, especially since I am mostly going too be setting up the machine as new.

What are the minimal files that I need to copy over so that the users and groups from the old machine are on the new machine and without having to reset all the passwords?

(Most the users are in sql databases, so that's not an issue, but there are a few with shell accounts, those are the ones I'm concerned with.

I was intending to stick with v11.1 at this point.

--
We are born naked, wet and hungry; then it's all downhill.