Unable to UEFI boot 11.2 ISO (latest 12.0 as well)

From: Linus Sundqvist <linus.sundqvist_at_loopia.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 11:28:39 +0200
Hi,

I'm unable to boot up the amd64 11.2 disk1 ISO as well as the latest amd64 12.0 disk1 ISO (20180628) using UEFI on a Dell PowerEdge R430 by getting this error:
https://imgur.com/a/Idljfhm

The bootonly ISOs seems to show the same error message.

Changing the server to boot via BIOS loads the setup correctly, however, I want to use UEFI on all our servers, which I have done before.

The 11.1 ISO boots without any trouble at all using both UEFI and BIOS.

I was helped by koobs in #freebsd _at_ Freenode who asked me to send an e-mail this way and linking to these commits as a reference:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13784
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=332416

So far I've tried to UEFI boot the 11.2 ISO and 12.0 ISO with the following Dell PowerEdge models without success:

R440
R630
R430
FC430