Re: NFSv4.1 server deficiencies fixed for ESXi client

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 23:55:37 +0000
I wrote:
> (I am going to look and see what the Linux server does for this case.)
I just looked and the Linux 4.17-rc2 kernel NFS server just returns NFS_OK
for the rca_one_fs == TRUE case. I have given a patch that does the same
thing for the FreeBSD server to Andreas and Daniel and think it is ok to
commit, if it works. (I don't think it violates the RFC, since the RFC is vague
w.r.t. when the rca_one_fs == TRUE case is used and never mentions that
an error should be returned when the server doesn't use it.

rick