Re: Call for Testing: 12.0-CURRENT amd64 memstick installer boot-testing wanted

From: Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon_at_dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 22:36:21 +0900
Hi.

Booted as expected on ThinkPad T420.
Fixed with descrete (nvidia) GPU, CPU internal GPU is disabled.
Both UEFI and Legacy (CSM) boot are enabled.

 UEFI first  : Boot on UEFI mode. [Confirmed efifb is used.]
 Legecy first: Boot on CSM mode.  [Confirmed vt(vga) is used.]

UEFI boot is much faster than legacy (CSM) boot.

Is firmware version needed?

--
Tomoaki AOKI    <junchoon_at_dec.sakura.ne.jp>