Re: HPET-based NMI (debug) watchdog

From: Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 16:20:08 +0200
On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 12:12:29 +0300
Andriy Gapon <avg_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Maybe this patch / hack would be interesting to anyone else besides me :)
> If it is, I would appreciate any testing or review.
> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15630

This could be of interest to me because my AMD Ryzen 5 1600 system
hangs randomly and I don't know why.  I suspect an infinite loop
somewhere in the USB stack, but can't prove it because the box is
totally unresponsive and I have to hit the reset switch.

But my single HPET doesn't seem to be using MSI.

--
Gary Jennejohn