change of nfsd->kernel interface in head

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 18:39:57 +0000
r335012 (the big patch that added the pNFS server support) revised the nfsd->kernel
nfssvc(2) syscall interface.
It has compatibility code, so that old nfsd binaries still work.

I now need to revise this interface again to add a new pNFS server feature.
Since the revised interface is only in head/current starting at r335012, I
believe I can revise it again without an additional compatibility shim for
r335012 or later nfsd binaries. Is this correct?

I would post a HEADS UP to this email list and the only code affected would be
sites running current/head and using the "-p" (pNFS server) option, so they would
be few, if any.

rick