devmatch sideeffec: No sound

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 07:51:38 +0000
HW: Thinkpad T480 with T3 Dock.

SW: -current, r338952

With devmatch enabled in /etc/rc.conf (the default0, snd_uaudio
gets loaded automatically and finds the audio stuff in the dock,
which is connected to a screen output(s) I do not use.

Firefox ends up with /dev/dsp2.0 which goes there, and as a result
I get no sound through the laptops speakers where I expect it.

Obvious workaround: Disable devmatch.

Yet to be discovered workaround:  Prioritize sound devices, when
there are multiple.

This kind of thing may cause some support-work when 12 comes out...