Re: SVN r346700 breaks build

From: Enji Cooper <yaneurabeya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 21:10:41 -0700
> On Apr 25, 2019, at 13:49, Kyle Evans <kevans_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 3:33 PM Michael Butler
> <imb_at_protected-networks.net> wrote:
>>
>> Seems that the lib32 piece (on amd64) is now broken; as follows:
>>

> *sigh*
>
> Strike two of three for me today, it seems. Should be fixed in
> r346705... sorry about that, thanks for the report!

Mistakes are how we grow and failing is ok as long as you recovery from it gracefully and do your best to learn from the mistake and not repeat the same mistake next time.

Plus, it’s not your mistake. We don’t have a CI infrastructure that proactively tests phabricator reviews yet. Hopefully (soon) we can make that a reality (or via Travis).

Thank you for being awesome and making progress with libbe, eta al <3!

-Enji