Re: CFT: FreeBSD Package Base

From: Joe Maloney <jmaloney_at_ixsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 16:12:43 -0400
With CFT version you chose to build, and package individual components such as sendmail with a port option.  That does entirely solve the problem of being able to reinstall sendmail after the fact without a rebuild of the userland (base) port but perhaps base flavors could solve that problem assuming flavors could extend beyond python.

Joe Maloney
Quality Engineering Manager / iXsystems
Enterprise Storage & Servers Driven By Open Source