Re: 13.0 Current - r350702 exposed a Xorg failure

From: Clay Daniels Jr. <clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:06:44 -0500
Thanks Pete, I did have the user in the video group, but I need to look
into the permissions issue. I have tried to install Xorg several times
since last Friday, including reverting to last weeks current, and never had
any luck. Right now the FreeBSD partition is wiped clean. The new snapshot
will be out day after tomorrow, but I may have time to try again before
that. I certainly will let you know when I get this solved. It may be I
would have better luck if I compiled the Xorg ports rather than just
installing the binaries. But thanks for the advice. It cheers me up.

Clay