Installing drm-current-kmod from ports

From: Clay Daniels Jr. <clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:08:53 -0500
I've been reading the HEADSUP: drm-current-kmod thread, actually several
times, and since my pkg install of plain vanilla drm-kmod was a dud after
working for several weekly installs of 13.0-Current, it's clear I probably
need to make install from the ports, which I have installed, as well as the
sources. I must confess I have done pkg install xorg, but this can be
corrected if it needs to be make install xorg from ports.

Is simply navigating to /usr/ports/graphics/drm-current-kmod and running
"make install clean" the best next step, or am I missing something else?

I want to confess my relative ignorance, and thank Graham Perrin & Pete
Wright for their help on a previous post, 13.0 Current - r350702 exposed an
Xorg failure. I've moved on to this weeks r351067 and no longer think my
problem is with Xorg, but with my install of drm-*-kmod.

I'm willing to wipe my install & start fresh if need be. I sure like
gParted. It erases a lot of sins.

Clay