Re: What is evdev and autoloading?

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:23:59 +0000
On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 06:25:32AM -0800, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:
> We are certainly driving users away by our operation model

If you want to help take up more support duties -- especially for aging
hardware -- I doubt anyone would stop you.  There is plenty of work to
take up; just check Bugzilla.

> This is not some leap forward for anyone

Nonsense.

> and definitely a slight step backwards for some, many, who knows,
> I put it in the 1000s of users.

Utter nonsense.  Right now we see the the following case: "latest
graphics fail to work on i386 laptops".  I fail to believe that is
more than a handful of users.

mcl