RE: kernel panic in wireless-related sysctl walk

From: M&S - Krasznai András <Krasznai.Andras_at_mands.hu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 07:33:25 +0000
Hi

I have a Lenovo T510 running FreeBSD-12 STABLE. After configuring for lagg interface (combined from em - Intel gigabit ethernet adapter and iwn - intel wireless adapter) I can cause the system to panic with sysctl -a.
Using either the em interface or the wireless I can safely use sysctl -a, the system does not panic.

best regards

András Krasznai