Re: kernel panic in wireless-related sysctl walk

From: O. Hartmann <ohartmann_at_walstatt.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 11:12:42 +0100

I checked for the problem on last Friday after rebuilding pkgBase with 12-STABLE - sorry
having not the revision number at hand, it is at work - but after a recent update und
trying to bring down the notebook via "sysctl -a" as described didn't work anymore. The
driver for an oldish Intel wireless adapter (I can't remember the exact spec, its 4500
or 5000 or similar) is iwn.

oh

- --
O. Hartmann

Ich widerspreche der Nutzung oder Übermittlung meiner Daten für
Werbezwecke oder für die Markt- oder Meinungsforschung (§ 28 Abs. 4 BDSG).