Problem with USB after r349133

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 11:38:32 -0400
I upgraded to CURRENT r349575 this week and my Dell Inspiron laptop
stops processing the rc.conf with this message that repeats until I
perform a hard power button reset, ctl-alt-del has no effect:

Root mount waiting for USBUS7 USBUS6 .... USBUS0.

I booted my kernel.old and everything is fine at r349133.  I performed
another CURRENT update today to r349765 and got the same result.  Has
there been any significant changes to the USB probing and mounting in
the last few weeks.  All of my desktops are not seeing this problem, it
is only my Dell laptop.

Tom

--
Public Keys: