Re: Problem with USB after r349133

From: Graham Perrin <grahamperrin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 15:17:03 +0100
On 05/07/2019 16:38, Thomas Laus wrote:
> Root mount waiting for USBUS7 USBUS6 .... USBUS0.

I had the almost same (different bus numbers), just once, after updating
-CURRENT from r349099 to r349762.

The subsequent boot of r349762 was free from the symptom.

HP EliteBook 8570p, docked, with a Kensington keyboard and Logitech
trackball connected to USB ports at the side of the dock.

At one of the USB ports at the rear of the dock was a rechargeable
motorised device, which I disconnected after the (one) USB issue.