acpi issues on FreeBSD-current_r350103 on Thinkpad A485

From: Cristian Pogolsha <cpogolsha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 15:53:46 +0200
Hi,

Thank you for the instructions. I have a question related to
post-installation. My system doesn't boot after installing and rebooting
the system. It just doesn't find the partition on the drive. I get a blank
screen when selecting from the boot media list. What partitioning scheme
did you use for your installation? Or is this problem addressable with step
#2 in your instructions? Putting in the boot/loader.conf ->
set.hw.pci.mcfg=0?

Thank you very much,
Cristian