CURRENT October images do not create a bootable install

From: Chris <bsd-lists_at_BSDforge.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 17:23:08 -0800
I put a box together to test 13 about a mos ago.
It's a second gen core i3. But whether choosing automatic
disk layout, or choosing manual. When the install finishes, and
boots to the drive. The BIOS reports no bootable media.
I finally gave up, and grabbed the most recent RELENG-12. Which
worked as expected.
While I have no troubles booting (U)EFI. Isn't the so-called
LEGACY boot option still supported?

Thank you for all your time, and consideration.

--Chris