New driver for Asus Xonar DG/DGX soundcards now available

From: Alexei Palyutin <ap_at_sndbro.ru>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 22:42:44 +0300
Good day everyone!

Driver for Asus Xonar DG/DGX soundcards is now available on my home page.

Features are playback, recording (up to 192 kHz both directions), playback up to 6 channels, spdif, volume controls, ACPI.

If someone is interested - download it, test, and share results.

Again, I hope this work was done for a reason and will be useful to someone else.

Driver page: https://sndbro.ru/soft/snd_xonardg?lang=en

--
Alexei Palyutin <ap_at_sndbro.ru>