Re: Working on Zoom port

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 19:36:11 +0200
El día lunes, abril 13, 2020 a las 07:32:31p. m. +0300, Alexandr Krivulya escribió:

> Hello!
> All of you need - a conference ID and probably password. Now you can
> participate in conference by pressing Join button in zoom client and
> providing this ID and/or password. Conference ID is part of your url
> after '/j/' - for example conference url is
> https://zoom.us/j/111222333?pwd=ejhxhshyocdyaszT9 and conference ID is
> 111222333. BTW, you can join conference via web-client from browser by
> url https://zoom.us/wc/join/YOUR-CONFERENCE-ID, but with firefox prior
> version 77 (nightly) without audio and with chromium without webcam
> (FreeBSD only, also audio and screen sharing works).

Hello Alexandr,
Thanks for the kind explanation. With this I understand now the
invitation data:

    Bernhard S. invites you to a scheduled Zoom-meeting.
    Zoom-Meeting join

    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/454819xxx?pwd=OUtlOHB4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRTk2dz09

    Meeting-ID: 454 819 xxx
    Passwort: 8xWxxx

And, your port will make the Linux client running on FreeBSD?

Wouldn't it be an option to make video working in chromium on FreeBSD?

Thanks again

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru_at_unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045