kyua test

From: Clay Daniels <clay.daniels.jr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 00:34:37 -0600
I've started running kyua test when I load the weekly current snapshot, and
I'm a little confused about if I should run kyua test as user or root. In
order to make the /usr/ports/devel/kyua port you need to be root and I have
just been doing the test as root, but I notice in the instructions I'm
using in the test(7) manpage it says:

$ kyua test -k /usr/tests/Kyuafile

Which suggested to me run as user with the $ (not #)

Of course, when I run it as user as I'm doing right now, it skips some
tests that are only for root. I guess I could use a little advice.

Clay