Re: DRM Project report (week of July 6th)

From: Yuri Pankov <yuripv_at_yuripv.dev>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 00:41:53 +0300
Emmanuel Vadot wrote:
[...]

Hi Emmanuel,

Sorry for somewhat hijacking the thread, but as you mentioned (IIRC)
testing the vmwgfx in one of the previous mails, I'd like to ask if any
work/fixes is done for that.  Currently I don't have a VM with X11
installed as all my attempts didn't succeed -- it's either a hard hang,
panic, or VM dying with exception, even with a workaround of 1 CPU
(core) provided in the Wiki.  I can reinstall and provide panic info if
you are interested in looking into it.