Re: В ответ на: Re: ? ????? ??: Re: FYI: forum web site is .. unreadable

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:50:33 +0200
Hello.

Michael Gmelin wrote in
<20200624104439.62f0a349_at_bsd64.grem.de>:
 |On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:47:21 +0200
 |Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu> wrote:
 |> ...shortened...
 |>|Data point: I tried on latest Firefox on macOS, no problems there
 |> (but |the resolution isn't as high as yours).
 |>|
 |>|Does it look less broken on different devices/resolutions when using
 |>|"Web Developer" => "Responsive Design Mode"?
 |>
 |> Now, that i never tried, it is a mysterious thing, but when
 |> i enabled it i got a small window inside the normal window, and
 |> then it looked just fine!  So i disabled that again, and resized
 |> the browser window as such, and when the window is smaller than
 |> 470 then suddenly the content springs into existence!!
 |> Thanks for this pointer!!
 |
 |If you have no solution yet, I would test on a fresh set of settings
 |by adding a temporary user (e.g. "fftest"), logging into the desktop
 |environment as that user, starting firefox and see if the page still
 |doesn't render properly.

Hm, i see no changes.  Actually i would like to unregister the
user again, i just thought it would help to get me going, but it
seems unregistering is not an option.  Changing theme, which was
a suggestion, does not work here, too.
But thanks again, now i know how to deal with that bug :)
Ciao,

--steffen