Re: HOWTO donate CPU to the fight against the Corona-virus

From: Jonathan Anderson <jonathan_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:21:11 -0230
Hi all,

Running this on a 12.1-STABLE system, I see a whole lot of this in
/var/log/messages:
fahclient[53019]: ^[[91m12:15:25:ERROR:WU00:FS00:Exception: Could not get
an assignment^[[0m

Is this because there temporarily isn't enough work to go around, or
because more FreeBSD support is required on the work distribution end as
well?

Jon

--
jonathan_at_FreeBSD.org