Re: panic: VERIFY(ZFS_TEARDOWN_READ_HELD(zfsvfs)) failed

From: Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 21:58:14 +0100
Note the underlying primitive was recently replaced.

One immediate thing to check would be exact state of the lock.
READ_HELD checks for reading only, fails if you have this
write-locked, which is a plausible explanation if you are coming in
from less likely codepath.

iow what's the backtrace and can you print both rms->readers and
rms->owner (+ curthread)