Re: in -current is svn still canonical?

From: Thomas Mueller <mueller6722_at_twc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 02:48:32 +0000
from tech-lists:

> As subject - is svn still canonical for -current or is it git now?
> If it's not git now, when roughly is the intended switch?

I recently updated FreeBSD doc, ports, src (current), and src12 (12-stable) using svn (not svnup or svnlite).

But I read some time before that, FreeBSD current source would go on git, while other src trees (non-current), ports and doc would stay with svn for the time being, until git on current src is further tested and stabilized.

Tom