Problem with X Server when updating to 38bfc6dee33

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:12:40 +0000
I updated from c3e75b6c1 to 38bfc6dee33 today and my keyboard and mouse
no longer work in X.  Since my system went from 13.0-CURRENT to
14.0-CURRENT, I performed a 'pkg bootstrap -f' because of the ABI
change.  I also performed a fresh git checkout of main after I first
noticed the issue.  I built a fresh kernel and world after clearing
/usr/obj.  The problem exists on 2 different PC's.  One is a D510 Atom
and the other is an i5 Skylake.  Before the pkg bootstrap and pkg update
operation, I had no issues running any programs in X.  My problems only
came after the pkg upgrade.  Is there an upgrade step that I missed?
The keyboard and mouse are seen before X is started and there are no
errors for either in /var/log/messages.

Tom

--
Public Keys: