Re: git non-time-sequential logs

From: John Kennedy <warlock_at_phouka.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 11:10:38 -0800
On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 07:59:12PM +0100, Franco Fichtner wrote:
> The author date stays the same, the committer date is sequential except
> that it indicates the local time of the committer doing the cherry-pick
> instead of the central server as opposed to svn:
>
> # git log --format=fuller

  That format gets me the CommitDate:, which is what I would have been
looking for.  Seems like the data is there, just not necessarily used
(displayed) by default.

  Not sure what the original SVN timestamps were, but assuming GMT:

	(export TZ=GMT && git log --format=fuller --date=local)

  Maybe there are some ways to make those default options.