Re: Which branch in git is 13.0-current?

From: John Kennedy <warlock_at_phouka.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 18:35:12 -0800
On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 06:34:58PM -0700, Russell L. Carter wrote:
> So has anyone tracking stable/12 and ports successfully completed the
> git checkout stable/13; make buildworld; make installworld; mergemaster
> drill?  I see I can checkout stable/13.
>
> Do make.conf | src.conf | GENERIC have silent breaking changes?
> I usually, recklessly, assume no.
>
> Ima throw the build->install as soon as the drill looks good.

  I've done it about 3x now, from different stages of 12.2.  Don't have any
kernel modules from ports loaded, usually end up doing the world+kernel thing
twice due to some libraries going away, then rebuild all ports.

  I've continued to use mergemaster, but there is a thread talking about it
going towards obsolete.