Re: svnlite behaviour changed?

From: M&S - Krasznai András <Krasznai.Andras_at_mands.hu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:01:49 +0000
Thanks!

I did not make it very clear but the whole thing started when I used FreeBSD-CURRENT - that is sometime in December I observed that although the revision number is increased, there are no updates listed; the fact that the revision number is the revision of the whole repository and not the revision of the branch I follow explains. There was some kind of source freeze of the CURRENT branch if I recollect correctly the release schedule. A week ago I installed FreeBSD-12.2-RELEASE, but its source changes rather rarely so I again I got only increasing revision numbers.

Thanks again!

best regards

András Krasznai