Re: URL for stable/13

From: Bakul Shah <bakul_at_iitbombay.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 08:57:27 -0800
> On Mar 2, 2021, at 8:18 AM, bob prohaska <fbsd_at_www.zefox.net> wrote:
>
> A while back I obtained a buildable source tree for stable/13
> but it hasn't been updated in the last few days. Running
> git remote show origin
> reports in part
>
> Fetch URL: https://git.FreeBSD.org/src.git
> Push  URL: https://git.FreeBSD.org/src.git
> HEAD branch: main
> Remote branches:
>   main                             tracked

> Local branch configured for 'git pull':
>   stable/13 merges with remote stable/13
> Local ref configured for 'git push':
>   stable/13 pushes to stable/13 (local out of date)
>
> Thanks for reading, any hints how to get back in sync apprecidated.
> This is used for self-hosting on a Raspberry Pi, if it matters.

Compare your local "git log" with
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-src/commits/stable/13

It may seem out of date as older commits are cherry picked into this branch.
For example the latest commit shows a date of Feb 20. On my local git:

$ git branch | grep '\*'
* stable/13
$ git log -n 1
Author: Kristof Provost <kp_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date:   Sat Feb 20 10:13:33 2021 +0100

   bridge tests: Test STP on top of VLAN devices

   This is basically the same test as the existing STP test, but now on top
   of VLAN interfaces instead of directly using the epair devices.

   MFC after:      1 week
   Sponsored by:   Orange Business Services
   Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D28861

   (cherry picked from commit 26492ba2716f8b839f743bb663ce47405990fdf0)