Re: Strange behavior after running under high load

From: Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 03:11:05 +0200
This may be the problem fixed in
e9272225e6bed840b00eef1c817b188c172338ee ("vfs: fix vnlru marker
handling for filtered/unfiltered cases").

However, there is a long standing performance bug where if vnode limit
is hit, and there is nothing to reclaim, the code is just going to
sleep for one second.

--
Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik gmail.com>