Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

From: CARTER Anthony <a.carter_at_cordis.lu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:23:54 +0200
Ok, Re-install panicked...I panicked...

Then I remember that I was a clever boy and had moved all my home directories
to a seperate partition (yes, partition, not just slice)....

Hence, I re-installed minus newfs using a standard user dist set and then did
a CVS up...re-made world (after changing my CPU flag to reflect the ACTUAL
CPU that I have) and then restarted in single, installworld blah blah, and
now I am back up and running...

Funny thing is, since I did all that, my system seems to be much more
"responsive"...maybe cleared out some problems doing that hahaha...

Well, took me half a day in the end...

Thanks for all your help everyone,

Anthony Carter